1. Committee of Management to be formed by one delegate from each competing club. Three to form a quorum.
2. Power of proxy to be given in writing.
3. Delegate meetings to be held at Hastings.
4. Each club plays each other club four times.
5. All matches to be one day matches.
6. All matches to start at 2 o'clock (15 minutes grace). Any club then not having six men on the ground, and being not prepared to start play at the request of the opposing captain, to lose the match.
7. Stumps to be drawn at 6.30 in October; 7 o'clock in November, December, January, and February; 6.30 in March, and 6 o'clock in April.
8. Each win to score four points, each draw two points.
9. All matches to be played on matting.
10. Umpires to be selected by fielding captain from opposing team.
11. List of players (who must reside in the peninsula) to be furnished to secretary prior to 1st October. Names of any other players must be submitted to committee for permits.
12. Meetings to be held when necessary, secretary to give seven days' notice.
13. No player shall play with more than one club on the peninsula after the 12th October.
14. Captains to decide if ground is fit to play on. In the event of not agreeing play proceeds.
15. Each competing club shall pay an entrance fee of 5s. by 1st October, to go to general expenses of management.
16. All protests to be made on ground by captain of protesting team to captain of opposing team and forwarded in writing to secretary of committee on the following Monday, accompanied with a deposit of 3s., such amount to be returned if decision be in favour of protesting club, or if protest be deemed not frivolous.
17. Committee will be required to meet for special business on requisition to secretary of two delegates.
18. Any delegate or his proxy not attending three consecutive meetings shall be disqualified.
October 19...Hastings v. Somerville; Flinders v. Balnarring 26...Somerville v. Flinders; Balnarring v. Hastings
November 16...Hastings v. Flinders; Somerville v. Balnarring 30...Somerville v. Hastings; Balnarring v. Flinders
December 14...Flinders v. Somerville; Hastings v. Balnarring 28...Flinders v. Hastings; Balnarring v. Somerville
January 11...Hastings v. Somerville; Flinders v. Balnarring 25...Somerville v. Flinders; Balnarring v. Hastings
February 8...Hastings v. Flinders; Somerville v. Balnarring 22...Somerville v. Hastings; Balnarring v. Flinders 29...Flinders v. Somerville; Hastings v. Balnarring
March 14…Flinders v. Hastings; Balnarring v. Somerville
About Mr. Thomas Harrie Dicker and the Dicker Association
Honour Board & Premiers
T. H. DICKER
A. E. DENHAM